(Download) NIFT Sample Paper -2018 : Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M)(GAT)
Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M)
(Note: These questions are illustrative. The pattern, scope, arrangement, variety, difficulty level, etc in the actual question paper may vary.)
Directions (Questions 1-3) : In each of the following questions, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the underlined word to fill in the blank.
1. Elevation and ___________ are important features of geographical study.
(1) ascent (2) compression (3) promotion (4) depression
2. All what he said was pertinent to the topic, and nothing was ___________.
(1) material (2) legit (3) related (4) irrelevant
3. This book seems rather complicated, I think this matter should be _________ and categorized.
(1) tricky (2) simple (3) complex (4) tangled
Directions (Questions 4-6) : Fill in the blank.
4. If you do not __________, all your monthly expenses would exceed your income.
(1) economise (2) spend (3) save (4) splurge
5. If he __________ his first draft, he would have received a better grade.
(1) would have revised (2) had revised
(3) could have revised (4) had of revised
6. It is earth’s gravity which __________ people their weight.
(1) gives (2) give (3) giving (4) given
Directions (Questions 7-11) : In each of these questions, choose the option which best expresses the meaning of the idiom /phrase underlined in the sentence.
7. In life, we have to take the rough with the smooth.
(1) be tough in order to be successful
(2) use pleasant words to make things smooth
(3) accept unpleasant as well as pleasant things
(4) make unpleasant things better
8. He burnt his fingers by interfering in his neighbour's affairs.
(1) got rebuked (2) got himself insulted
(3) burnt himself (4) got himself into trouble
9. He was carried off his feet when he was declared to have won the prize.
(1) became delirious (2) danced on his toes
(3) was dizzy (4) was wild with excitement