(Notification) Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2017 (AMITY-JEE
Admission to Amity University B. Tech programmes are based on
the Amity Joint Entrance Examination (AmityJEE). Amity JEE is a OMR based test
held in various cities across the country as per the list below. Questions are
based on CBSE XII syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics,
Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)
The academic qualifications as prescribed in Information Bulletin and
Application Form of CBSEJEE are applicable for the counseling. These are
reproduced below :
The minimum academic qualification for admission through
CBSEJEE is that the candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2
(Class XII), or its equivalent with aggregate score of minimum 60% in PCM +
Candidate must have appeared in CBSEJEE .Selection will be based on CBSEJEE
||No. of questions
||Pattern of questions
||MCQ with single correct entry
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total no. of questions in one set are 90 with maximum time limit 120 min
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for
- Approximately 1.25 minute per questions on the average are
reserved for solution of each questions.
- Four marks would be awarded for each correct entry and one mark will be
deducted for wrong entry.
- The difficulty level of the questions has been carefully maintained
according to the maximum time.
- Each question carries 4 marks. For each correct response, the candidate
will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted
from the total scores.
- The candidate must take a print out of the admit card and bring it to
the examination centre.
- Each Candidate must show on demand his/her Admission Card to the
- Use of Electronic/Manual Calculator is prohibited.
Courtesy: Amity University