(How to Apply) Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET)
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of MH CET 2017 (link will be provided here).
- Enter the registration details and register yourself.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Take the printout of the bank challan and make fee payment.
- After fee payment confirmation, take printout of the application and
keep it safe for further use.
Candidates can follow these steps to fill the MH CET application form
Step-1: Online Registration
Visit the official website. Click on “Apply Now”. The registration form will
appear on the screen. Enter the registration details and submit it.
Step-2: Fill Details
Candidates are required to fill their personal, contact, education, exam and
other details in the application form. Read the declaration and click on “I
Agree” box. Verify your details and click on “Submit” button.
Step-3: Upload Images
Click on the “Upload Photo & Signature” button. Click on “Click here to
Upload Photograph/Signature” link. Click on “Choose File” option to select
images and click on “Upload Photo/signature” to upload images.
Step-4: Fee Payment
Click on “Continue” button for fee payment. Click on “Click Here to print
your Bank-pay-in-Slip”. Take a printout of the bank challan and make fee payment
to the nearest branch of SBI bank.
Step-5: Confirmation Page
After the fee payment wait for 24 hours till the fee payment get confirmed.
After the fee payment confirmation, print the application form and keep it safe
for future references.