(Notification) Recruitment of ETT Teachers at punjab - 2016
ETT Punjab Recruitment 2016 is being organized by Department of School
Education, Punjab for the selection of ETT Teachers for 2005 vacancies.
Candidates who have qualified PSTET – 1 shall be eligible for ETT Punjab
Name of Post : ETT Teacher
Number of Vacancies : 2005
Vacancy Details :
|Ex -Servicemen (Gen)
|Ex -Servicemen (SC)
|Ex -Servicemen (BC)
Application Fee :
- General / UR – Rs 500/-
- SC / ST – Rs 250/-
- Ex- Servicemen – No Fee
The Candidate should be atleast 18 years old and at max 37 years old as on 01
Jan 2016 to apply for EET Punjab Recruitment 2016. There shall be relaxation for
the reserved categories as per the government norms. Refer to the official
notification for complete details.
- The candidates applied for Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2016 must be
Matric/ 12th with minimum of 2 years Training/ Elementary Teachers Training
of Punjab State or from any other State or Union Territory.
- The candidate must have passed in PSTET- 1 Examination.
All those candidates applying for the ETT Punjab Recruitment shall be judged
on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying exam (10th & 12th) and the
Score of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET – 1).
After the analysis, a merit list shall be prepared accordingly which will
contain the names / roll no. of candidates who are provisionally selected.
Candidates will be called for document verification as many as three times the
total number of posts.
How to apply:
1. Go to official link to apply online as provided below.
2. Then Fill all the necessary details under the New Registration sections and
click ‘Register’ button.
3. After Successful Registration candidates will be informed through an SMS
which includes candidates Registration number and Password.
4. Then Fee submission can be done through Bank challan or can deposit fees in
State Bank of Patiala.
5. After successful fee submission candidates will receive a confirmation SMS.
6. Candidates are also advised to upload their current photograph and scanned
signature at the time of filling Online Application Form .( Photo 40 KB and
Signature 25 KB size will not 7. exceed than this and should be in jpg format )
7. After completing the application form, candidates shall click the final
8. Candidates are advised to take out Application form printout.
- Start date for filling online application form : 12 Aug 2016
- Last date for online registration : 28 Aug 2016
- Last date for submission of application fee : 30 Aug 2016
- Last date for submission of application form : 02 Sep 2016
Courtesy: Department of School Education, Punjab