(Notification) AICTE: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
GPAT – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a well-known
entrance examination which gets organized each year by AICTE. The motive of
conducting this examination is to provide admission in Master’s degree in
pharmacy. All the candidates who want to get the best college for studying
MPharma they apply for this entrance examination. Each notification comes with
few important points which must be fulfilled by the interested candidates such
as educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, examination pattern
and all the important dates regarding the examination. All these criteria’s are
very important to be fulfilled by the candidates. In this article we have
collected all the important details regarding GPAT 2017 so that you will not
have to look around for these.
Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2,
including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible
for appearing in GPAT exam.
- General / OBC Candidates : Rs. 1400 + Bank charges as applicable
- Female / SC / ST / PwD Candidates : Rs. 700 + Bank charges as
This examination test will have total 125 questions for total 500 marks. For
each correct answer, candidate will be rewarded 4 marks and for each wrong
answer, you will have to lose 1 mark. For completing this examination paper, you
will be provided 180 minutes. The examination paper will be in Objective Type
Question format where candidates need to choose one answer.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Self Registration
- Candidates will have to register themselves from the official website-
- Candidates need to fill all the necessary information and then submit
it. While filling up the details, one should always take care of the details
as if once the detail is filled, you can’t change it.
- After that login ID and password will be generated. It would be of 6
Step 2: Application Fee Payment
After filling the form, next thing which you are supposed to do is to
complete the payment section. Candidates can pay the application fee via online
as well as offline mode. The E Challan should be made via any SBI branch whereas
for online mode you can use Debit Card, Credit Card or Net banking. Once the
payment is done, then confirmation text will be sent to the number which was
provided by the candidates on the application form.
Step 3: Submission of Form
Once the payment is done then candidates need to login by entering the login
ID and Password. After getting logged in, you can review the details or change
them as well. Lastly after checking each and every detail completely, you can
finally submit the form.
- GPAT 2017 Online Registration Starts : 10th October 2016
- Last date to Register online : 10th December 2016
- GPAT 2017 Exam Date : 28th & 29th January 2017