(Notification) Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) -
Government of Maharashtra owes the authority to organize the
MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test). It is a common entrance test
organized for providing admissions in health science degree, engineering &
technology and pharmacy courses offered by various government and private
colleges of Maharashtra state. Here in this article, we are providing
information about MH CET 2017 including important dates, application form, exam
Courses Offered :
Eligibility for Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy
Students should have cleared or appearing in 10+2 or
Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
No age limit criteria for these courses.
Eligibility for Health Science Degree Coruses:
Candidates should have born on or before 31st December,
For ayurvedic & unani courses, students should have born
on or before 1st October, 2000.
Candidates should be medically fit.
Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject at the time of admission.
The application fee is Rs. 800/- for general candidates and
Rs. 600/- for reserved categories. Candidates are also required to pay Rs. 60/-
extra bank charges. The fee payment can be done through SBI bank challan only.
||No. of MCQ
||Mark(s) per question
In the MH CET exam the questions will be asked from Physics,
Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. The MH CET syllabus will be the
same as for the HSC examination of HSC Board of Maharashtra. To score well in
the examinations, candidates should prepare for the exam according to officially
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of MH CET 2017 (link will be provided here).
- Enter the registration details and register yourself.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Take the printout of the bank challan and make fee payment.
- After fee payment confirmation, take printout of the application and
keep it safe for further use.
- Online application starts : First week of March, 2017
- Last date to Online application : Fourth week of March, 2017
- Admit card issue : Last week of April, 2017
- Exam Date : 11th May 2017
- Submission of certificates/documents : Second week to 3rd week of May
- Result announcement : First week of June, 2017
- Declaration & download of merit list : Second week of June, 2017
Courtesy: Government of Maharashtra